Bijeenkomst HUB Learning Leaders - ONLINE
Are you responsible for leading an L&D department? If so, than take the opportunity to connect with and learn from like-minded L&D professionals (members and non-members)! We organize this meeting twice a year.
- To have an inspiring and safe community of peers to share challenges, best practices and dilemmas.
- To have a platform to reflect and professionalize, without anybody trying to sell you anything.
- To extend your peer group network of learning leaders from other organizations.
Each meeting has one topic for discussion. Topics are chosen by the group, but some initial ideas are:
- How do you (re)position your L&D department as more proactive.
- How to define an effective “make or buy” strategy for your learning solutions.
- A clear governance structure for L&D: who does what.
- You are responsible for a learning and development department (not a one man band).
- You speak English fluently.
- You are willing to contribute to some of the sessions besides participating.
- Also non-members of Develhub are very welcome.
Click here for more information and registration.