Are you responsible for leading an L&D department? If so, this HUB offers you twice a year the opportunity to connect with and learn from like-minded L&D professionals!
- To have an inspiring and safe community of peers to share challenges, best practices and dilemmas.
- To have a platform to reflect and professionalize, without anybody trying to sell you anything.
- To extend your peer group network of learning leaders from other organizations.
- Twice a year
- Virtually via Google Meet
- 2 hours
What?Each meeting has one topic for discussion. Topics are chosen by the group, but some initial ideas are:
- How do you (re)position your L&D department as more proactive.
- How to define an effective “make or buy” strategy for your learning solutions.
- A clear governance structure for L&D: who does what.
- You are responsible for a learning and development department (not a one man band).
- You speak English fluently.
- You are willing to contribute to some of the sessions besides participating.
- Also non-members of Develhub are very welcome.
Guus van Deelen
Guus van Deelen, the moderator of this Learning Hub, is an experienced L&D professional with over 15 years of experience in various leading positions within international organizations. Former member of the board, Guus is now one of the key ambassadors of Develhub.
Wednesday April 21 14.00 - 16.00 uur
Wednesday October 6 14.00 - 16.00 uur
Interested in joining?
Please drop an e-mail to Guus van Deelen via email@example.com.